Monday, August 24, 2009

Chapter Two

Jon entered his suite and could hear her crying in her bedroom. He sighed and knocked softly at her door.

“Franie?” he had calmed down by now and was sorry that his temper showed, but the way this guy eyed her simply made him have a fuse.

She didn’t react. Slowly he opened the door. She was lying on the bed, her face hid in the pillows, her shoulders trembling and still only covered by that top. He sat down on one side of the bed. He hated it when she was crying and he hated it even more that he caused it.

“Franie.” He touched her back gently, but she moved away.

“Leave me alone.” She mumbled sniffing.

Carefully he leaned over and brushed a streak of her blond hair out of her face. “Come on baby girl, look at me.” He grabbed her shoulder and softly turned her around. She looked at him with sad red eyes.

“Franie, I’m sorry that I lost my temper, but this outfit was just too much.”

“You destroyed everything.” She said sadly, but at the same time snuggled closer to her oldest brother. Even though he was the one she had the fight with; he was still the one who could comfort her best.

“Destroyed? What do you mean?” he asked her confused.

“I mean, that I really had fun, the guy was nice I was talking to, he was really interested in what I said and you scared him away.”

Jon shook his head. “Franie, that guy wasn’t interested in just talking, not even in just holding hands and kissing, he wanted much more.” It took some seconds, but then she realized what he was talking about.

“Oh.” She blushed deeply. Jon rubbed her shoulders softly. “All this is not fair.” She suddenly said and started sobbing again.

“What’s not fair?” He pulled her into his arms. “Aww, baby girl, don’t cry.” He cradled her softly.

“I…I worked so hard to loose weight, it’s the first time I’m not the fat kid and…”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” He looked her deep in the eyes. “Franie, you’ve never been fat and you ain’t fat now!”

She jumped off the bed. “Yeah, sure and what’s that…and that?” she pointed at her hips and ass. Jon stood up and walked over to her. He could see that she really meant what she said and that worried him.

She was a beautiful girl. Yeah, ok she wasn’t as skinny as some of her friends, but soon they would be very jealous at her. She had the curves they wanted.

He turned her to face the mirror. “Look at you, Franie. And use your brain, ok? You. Are. Beautiful.” He stressed each word and put his arms around her shoulders. Bringing his mouth close to her ear he whispered again. “You are beautiful, Franie.” She didn’t look convinced at all.

“Ok, you have curves, but I let you in, in a little secret, that’s what boys like.” She looked at him surprised. “Why do you think so many women go to a doctor to get bigger breasts or an implant for their ass? They want curves and you already have those…all for free.” She still looked sceptical.

“And you are fourteen, Franie. Your body will change extremely in the next couple years. All you need is a little patience. I know this is not our strongest virtue, but it will pay off. You won’t need to push anything up then anymore.” He winked at her.

She grinned. “John…” he met her eyes in the mirror. “They ain’t pushed. They are that much.”

“Oh!” Jon blinked surprised. “Well, that’s good, right?” she shrugged her shoulders and sat down on the bed again.

“Baby, did you talk with mom about all that?” Jon asked. She shook her head. “Why not?”

“Because mom and dad think I’m still a little girl and they don’t take things serious when I talk with them.” Jon’s heart arched when he saw the sad look in her eyes. He could only guess that his parents wanted to keep their baby girl as long as possible and simply ignored the fact that she grew older. He wondered whether he would do the same with Steph.

“I don’t know what to do anymore.” Jon kneeled down in front of her. “And I don’t have anything to wear.”

“You have a whole suitcase with you and I’m sure you have a full closet at home too.” Jon tried to figure what the two subjects had to do with each other, but he seemed to be too slow for a teenage brain.

“It’s all this wide stuff mom bought. When I go shopping with her it’s always the same. She wants to dress me like a little girl and the clothes doesn’t show anything at all. I look terrible in it and when I go shopping with my friends…well, that’s the result.” She pointed at the black top she was still wearing. “I just don’t know what looks good.” Tears started to run down her face again.

Jon pulled her in his arms and tried to calm her down. But this was obviously such a nightmare to her that it took him nearly half an hour before she stopped crying. In the mean time an idea formed in his head, but he would talk to Dot first, before he incurred the wrath of his parents.

“How about you try to sleep now.” He finally asked. She nodded and walked over to the bathroom.

“John?”

He stopped at her door and turned around. “Yeah?”

“Can you tuck me in?” she asked shyly.

He smiled. “Sure, baby. Call me when you are ready.”

No comments:

Post a Comment